up- The freight forwarding cycle begins with cargo
pick up from the Vendor's factory. The cargo is then
transported to warehouse near the port of loading by Train,
air or truck, depending on factors like volume of cargo and
shipping deadlines. The Local State and Central
Octroi/Government formalities like and others are adequately
Pre-alert Message- After
necessary formalities are completed at customs & port and
the container is loaded on the vessel, we send a message along
with the necessary shipping documents.
Documentation for Export- The
following documents are mandatory to plan successful shipment
of goods from India to overseas buyers:
The company has handled
diverse nature of cargoes as listed below:
- Packing List
- GF/SDF form duly signed by Exporter
- Copy of the Letter of Credit
- Purchase Order
- Agency Certification (if req.)
- Export Customs Clearance
- Machinery and Spare parts.
- Engineering Goods.
- Textiles and Garments.
- Perishable Cargo - Foodstuff, Flowers etc.
- Components and RO Filtering Systems for
- Hazardous Cargo - Gas, Chemicals, Aromatics,
- Project Cargo.
- Petroleum Products.
- Tele-Communication equipments, Cellular and
- Processed Foods.
- Metals, Iron, Steel, Aluminum and Copper Products.
- Packaging Materials.
- Electronic Items.
- Electrical Items.
- Industrial Raw Materials.